[sane-devel] Scanner Recommendation for long receipts?

Billy Croan Billy at croan.org
Mon Aug 21 14:00:00 BST 2023

like CVS/Walgreens long

Is there a scanner out there that can scan up to 24"? or 36?

I've been folding and making a multipage PDF.  Is there a better way?

Is there a reason scanners must have a maximum length or could they just
stream data back to the PC continuously until the scan is complete.  like a
toilet paper roll for example.

I have no problem scanning a 700 page document if I keep that ADF feder
hopper full and keep the exit tray from filling up on my ADF scanners.  But
what reasons are there, that a single page can not be say, 100 feet long?