[sane-devel] Scanner Recommendation for long receipts?

Harvey Nimmo harvey at nimmo.de
Mon Aug 21 17:03:39 BST 2023

My Canon GX5060 seems to have no problem feeding, for example, the
long, thin  British Birth, Marriage, Death certificates completely
through the AFD (Feeder. The flatbed is A4 compatible)), but either the
associated on-board software or the scanner drivers cannot scale the
result onto a complete image. In other words, I suspect it is only a
software limitation somewhere in the chain. ...and I would really
appreciate a solution! :-)

Cheers
Harvey