[sane-devel] Error codes returned by Fujitsu fi-5900c?

Ludwig Jaffe luja at openhardware.de
Sat Dec 9 20:37:39 GMT 2023

I have such a scanner fi5900c (iirc - need to look into the storage room with my scanner collection) and can provide access for you.
You can get a linux computer e.g. old dell workstation with scsi board and 45nm xeon with a root shell and ssh.
I am trying to find a USB webcam so you can see what happens.

Cheers

luja