[Showme-devel] Debianizing Beaker

Ritesh Raj Sarraf rrs at researchut.com
Mon Sep 14 08:13:15 UTC 2015

On Fri, 2015-09-04 at 20:25 +0200, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

> > I think it would be natural for Jonas to lead the team, but I also
> > think it would be helpful to discuss how such a contract (on just
> the
> > debianization) should look to be helpful for the project, and it
> would
> > certainly be helpful to discuss how to size it!
>
> Thanks for your confidence in me, Kris.  I can take the lead, if
> others
> are ok with it.  So $others, what do you think?

Better late, than not reply at all.

It is the natural choice for you to lead this effort. And also from the
point of Quality Assurance, IMO. Your attention to details (both
implementation and adherence to processes) makes you the perfect fit.

I haven't been active on this project at all. But I try to keep up on
the conversations.

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf
RESEARCHUT - http://www.researchut.com