[Showme-devel] ShowMeBox - mining focus?

Kristoffer Rose krisrose at debian.org
Fri Jan 29 04:26:52 UTC 2016

Dear Bernelle,

Such an association would be great, especially: there is certainly a common
purpose. I'll show it to our hackathon people to get their opinion.

Supposing the ShowMeBox happens,  would we be alright with a repeat already
in July?

Good things,
  Kris
Hi all

Just a quick poll...

Do we have a specific focus area for the data visualisation yet? I may
have an opportunity to link the ShowMeBox to a 'Mining for Sustainable
Development' idea. Before I explore it further I just wanted to know
your thoughts on it.

I am attending this Hackathon next weekend, and I think there may be
some parallels to what the ShowMeBox is hoping to achieve. My link
there is Dee Bradshaw, one of the judges/mentors. She is also at UCT.

http://unearthed.solutions/

Cheers