[Showme-devel] Data visualization examples

Graham Inggs ginggs at debian.org
Wed Jul 27 15:46:56 UTC 2016

Hi All

There are many nice examples (still images and animations) from IBM's
open-sourced DX data visualization product called DX (short for Data
Explorer) [1].
Be sure to click on the category dropdown, and look through all of the
categories and to click on the images for larger versions.

The software is packaged for Debian [2] and I maintain it as part of
Debian-Science.
If you are looking for something similar to a specific example, please
let me know and I will try to come up with something.

Regards
Graham

[1] http://www.opendx.org/highlights.php
[2] https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/dx