[Soc-coordination] BoF at Debconf

Pavel Vinogradov blaze-cs at udm.net
Thu Jun 14 19:38:51 UTC 2007

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 20:14:46 +0200
Runa Agate Sandvik <runa at samfundet.no> wrote:

> On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 10:05:35PM +0400, Pavel Vinogradov wrote:
> >   DebConf sound like dream for me, because it too far from Russia...
> If money is stopping you - you could apply for a sponsorship next year :)
  Money part not most important. When i read first Debconf announcement this year - i not planed that i cat involved like now in Debian project. I think i will continue submite bugs and patches and maybe package some software for Debian.
  Therefore i think after this year i have more cause to participate in Debconf. Especially i hear more about this conference and i like atmosphere of informal linux talks (for example conferences that organize team of AltLinux - One of Russian Linux distributive).

> > But what is BoF?
> BOF is an acronym for birds of a feather, a term used to describe persons
> having common characteristics or related interests.
  Thanks, Interest acronym, without description a can't understend it sense.

--
Pavel Vinogradov aka Blaze