[Surfraw-devel] Towards a new Surfraw release

Gabriel Lisaca gabriel.lisaca at gmail.com
Tue Nov 2 00:28:36 GMT 2021

Hi Jason,

On 30/10/21 1:55 pm, Jason Ryan wrote:
> On 30/10/21 at 01:25pm, Gabriel Lisaca wrote:
>>
>> I plan to complete a new release of Surfraw over the next few weeks. I
>> opened an issue on the repo [1] a while back.
>>
> Nice! I'm still scarred by the Debian packaging experience last time
> around… :p

Looks like it's time for me to learn!

>> It would also probably be worth it to prune or update elvi that don't
>> work anymore before we release.
>
> Yes, this is long overdue. I'll try and look at a couple over the coming
> couple of weeks.

Thanks.  I've set up a milestone for the new release (v2.4.0) and added
some issues and merge requests I thought were worth including.  Two
issues relate to updating elvi.  There's also issue #13, but the amazon
elvis is big enough as it is, so I haven't included it in the milestone.

Cheers,
Gabriel