[Tux4kids-discuss] Need help to develop mobile applications for Tux4kids

Umang Goel umang.goel.in at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 15:57:38 UTC 2014

Hi,
I'd gone through your ideas page and one of your ideas was developing
mobile applications. I am very much interested in it and want to contribute
to your organization. I have had a prior experience of developing from
scratch platform independent application using phonegap. I also have
moderate experience in android and javascript. I would be applying for GSOC
this year and want to work for this organization.I would like to improve
one of your already built app TuxCoding and would also like to extend to
web-applet.If possible I would like to build it from scratch with quite a
few new functionalities added to it.
I would like to know how can I start.

Thanks,
Umang Goel