[Tux4kids-discuss] Welcome to Twoo!

Twoo noreply at twoomail.com
Mon Jul 13 15:02:40 UTC 2015

  Welcome to Twoo Here are a few things you can do to get settled in. Explore Twoo ? ➔ ( http://www.twoo.com/mailurl/aT0xMHEtbjFvZnQyLTZ3dDV0aTg1LWM1OCZsPTEwJnU9JTJGJnQ9NCZhPXZyOXoxal80OThjNjBjYjQ4 )

Here are your sign in details
E-mail: tux4kids-discuss at lists.alioth.debian.org
Password: 7717a209
Feel free to change your password ( http://www.twoo.com/mailurl/aT0xMHEtbjFvZnQyLTZ3dDV0aTg1LWM1OCZsPTExJnU9JTJGc2V0dGluZ3MlMkYlM0Ztb2RlJTNEZWRpdCUyNnR5cGUlM0RwYXNzd29yZCUyM3Bhc3N3b3JkJnQ9NCZhPXZyOXoxal80OThjNjBjYjQ4 ) to something that's easier to remember. Please keep your login details safe.

( # )
Find people that matter to you

Use our awesome search engine to find people you share interests with.

( # )
Free chat

Kick off a chat with someone new and/or stay in touch with friends.

( # )
Discover and like

Use our games to break the ice and meet new people in seconds.

 Twoo ( http://www.twoo.com/mailurl/aT0xMHEtbjFvZnQyLTZ3dDV0aTg1LWM1OCZsPTEwJnU9JTJGJnQ9NCZhPXZyOXoxal80OThjNjBjYjQ4 )  You received this notification because you are registered as J (tux4kids-discuss at lists.alioth.debian.org ( http://www.twoo.com/mailurl/aT0xMHEtbjFvZnQyLTZ3dDV0aTg1LWM1OCZsPTEwJnU9JTJGJnQ9NCZhPXZyOXoxal80OThjNjBjYjQ4 )) on Twoo - Unsubscribe ( http://www.twoo.com/mailurl/aT0xMHEtbjFvZnQyLTZ3dDV0aTg1LWM1OCZsPTE0JnU9JTJGc2V0dGluZ3MlMkZlbWFpbHMlMkYlM0Z2aWV3JTNEdW5zdWJzY3JpYmUlMjZhY3Rpb24lM0R1bnN1YnNjcmliZUZyb21UeXBlJTI2dmFsdWUlM0ROTyUyNnR5cGVpZCUzRDglMjZza2lwU3BsYXNoJTNEbWFpbCZ0PTQmYT12cjl6MWpfNDk4YzYwY2I0OA ).Massive Media Match NV, Emile Braunplein 18, 9000 Ghent, BelgiumBE0537240636.info-en at twoo.com ( mailto:info-en at twoo.com )