[Tux4kids-discuss] Looking to get involved

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 23:33:40 UTC 2015

Hi Jennifer, welcome :)

El dc 28 de 10 de 2015 a les 11:38 -0700, en/na Jennifer Killian va
escriure:
> Hello,
>
> I have a background in education for at-risk youth. I also spent some
> time
> teaching English abroad, and painting murals at schools.
>
> Now I'm a computer science student at the Santa Rosa Junior College.
> So far
> I've taken two semesters of C++, also some HTML, CSS, java,
> javascript, and
> python.
>
> I'd love to get involved in tux4kids. How can I get started?

There is no one method, everyone has started in a different way, you
should find your, as a general rule you should find something that
interests you, makes you proud of do it and makes you learn at the same
time :)

Best
Pere