[Tux4kids-discuss] Fwd: Tux4Kids - GSOC Idea

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 23:51:12 UTC 2016

Hi, I'd say that if you propose to port tuxpaint to a web app then it
would be considered, in the contrary, a "demo" not.

Porting in the sense of modifying the existing software to allow it run
on the web, not in the sense of making an different program that does
the same.

Best
Pere

El dc 02 de 03 de 2016 a les 11:08 +0530, en/na Shirsh Zibbu va
escriure: