[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] libt4k_common update

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 15:22:52 UTC 2010

Hey David,

> It isn't even a case of the events having
> the wrong Unicode value - they don't get picked up at all.  I am at a
> complete loss for what might be going on here.

That makes two of us. On my end, *something* was being picked
up--every time I typed a letter, the buzzer would signal an incorrect
letter--but now that I'm actively looking for the bug, it seems to
have magically fixed itself. Keep your eyes peeled for random changes
in behavior; this looks like a more interesting bug than usual.

I think you're right about changing the calls the old-fashioned way.
The preprocessor abuse has been leading to more headaches than it
solves, because if I have a #define without changing or removing the
implementation of the function, that implementation gets preprocessed
as well and is picked up anyway. If I'm not mistaken, I haven't pushed
any of it (to either branch) yet. So, I'll just stash that away and go
back to square one. So much wasted time this week :(

Best,
Brendan