[3dprinter-general] cura-engine_14.01-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Bas Wijnen wijnen at debian.org
Tue Jan 28 17:10:06 UTC 2014

Hi team,

On Mon, Jan 27, 2014 at 11:00:26AM +0000, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> Dear Maintainer,
>
> unfortunately I have to reject your package.
>
> Please add the boost license of clipper/* to debian/copyright.

Right; I'm not using that part of the source (using the packaged version
instead), but of course the license should be in debian/copyright
anyway.

How is the state of the explanantion of git-buildpackage?  If it's up
soon, I'll push the code in our repository (and record that in the
package) before the next upload.

Thanks,
Bas