[3dprinter-general] Request to Join Project 3-D Printer packages from Savino Sasso (thegamer-guest)

Michele Orlandi michele.orlandi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 18:01:07 UTC 2014

I would like to take the opportunity to thank everybody for their fast &
furious answer in the previous thread.

WRT what Savino (btw welcome aboard!) said do you think we should split
ourselves into packages and start packaging already with the benevolent
support by the more experienced debian/ubuntu maintainers/developers or
maybe we should wait until we have more members?

michele

ps i dont own a 3d printer, I can only test dependencies and overall
functionality

https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=100858

> Comments by the user:
> Hi, I'm a Debian etnhusiast and a 3dprinter, I'm ew to the Debian
packaging path but I'd really like to contribute to this project.

--
Michele Orlandi
tel.: +39 320 111 7638