[3dprinter-general] Sponsorship for uploading Octoprint

Thorsten Alteholz debian-3dprinting at alteholz.de
Tue Apr 15 18:04:01 UTC 2014

Hi Tonnerre,

On Tue, 15 Apr 2014, Tonnerre LOMBARD wrote:
> I am still looking for people to review and upload my octoprint package:

debian/copyright needs to have more entries:
  octoprint/static/js/lib/jquery/jquery.pnotify.js: GPL, LGPL, and MPL
  octoprint/static/js/lib/jquery/jquery.pnotify.min.js: GPL, LGPL, and MPL
  octoprint/static/js/lib/avltree.js: GPL and LGPL
  octoprint/static/js/lib/knockout.js: MIT
  (and maybe I missed one or the other)

Only the minified version available:
E: octoprint source: source-is-missing octoprint/static/js/lib/knockout.js
E: octoprint source: source-is-missing octoprint/static/js/lib/less-1.3.3.min.js
E: octoprint source: source-is-missing octoprint/static/js/lib/sockjs-0.3.4.min.js
E: octoprint source: source-is-missing octoprint/static/js/lib/underscore.js
E: octoprint source: source-is-missing octoprint/static/js/lib/jquery/jquery.min.js

Maybe I would remove all js stuff from the source tarball (a patch does
not solve the missing-source-issue), link to everything that is available
from the archive and add the rest as real files (not patches) from the
debian directory.

This is no longer needed:
I: octoprint: unused-override maintainer-script-should-not-use-adduser-system-without-home

You add the octoprint user to dialout but did not remove it in postrm. Is
this done automatically?

Is there a reason why you use dh7 only?

    Thorsten