[3dprinter-general] A Sponsor for Printrun

Rock Storm rockstorm at gmx.com
Tue Mar 1 21:34:09 UTC 2016

On Tue, 2016-03-01 at 19:48 +0000, Bas Wijnen wrote:
> By the way, do you want to add your packaging to our Alioth
> repository?  Do you need a login for that?

Of course! As you know, I'm currently storing the packaging on GitHub
but if this team is going to take care of this package, storing it
alongside the rest of the team's packages seems like the right thing to
do.

And although I'm not entirely sure, I haven't found a way to upload a
package yet, so right now I'd say that you must be logged in to upload.
I must confess I've never used Alioth before, so I'm a little lost
here.

Regards,
Alvaro