[3dprinter-general] A Sponsor for Printrun

Rock Storm rockstorm at gmx.com
Fri Mar 11 23:41:54 UTC 2016

Dear 3D-Printing Team,

On Thu, 2016-03-10 at 22:03 +0100, Thorsten Alteholz wrote:
> slow and steady wins the race ...

I'm sorry, I didn't want to rush things, I've been spoiled during the
last weeks by your quick feedbacks. :-)

> Anyway, you might want to set the Maintainer: to
>   Debian 3-D Printing Packages <3dprinter-
> general at lists.alioth.debian.org>

Of course, I'd rather have bugs and all reported to the team's mailing
list and have them handled by the team altogether. As a matter of fact,
would it be ok for me to speak on behalf of the team? (for instance
when comunicating with upstream developers or when handling bugs)

Thank you both for your time and support, you've been really helpful.

Regards,
Alvaro