[3dprinter-general] Hello partner

Mark Gordon mk1grdn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:29:06 UTC 2016

Greetings,

I have interest of investing in your country. I am a Fund Management Executive with Prudential Plc Asset Management in the UK.

I am in search of a partner to assist me in resettling 36Million GBP and subsequent investment in properties and other lucrative businesses in your country.

You will be required to.

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said funds.

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment.

(3) Assist us in purchase of properties.

If you agree to render your service to me in this regard, 25% of the total sum of GBP36,000,000 will be for you.

Kindly reply and consent to your continued Interest.

Thank you and God bless, as I wait in anticipation of your reply and co-operation.

Sincerely,

Mark Gordon