[3dprinter-general] contact my private E-mail address ( lillianrobertm at gmail.com )

Mrs. Lillian Robert dfdsbvgdsvd_shy at aol.fr
Sun Dec 25 05:25:11 UTC 2016

Please kindly pardon me for anyinconvenience this letter may cost you because I know it may come to you as asurprise as we have no previous correspondence.

I Am mrs. Lillian Robert.
am a window with one daughter  amIn refuge camp in west Africa  for some years now my husband is late andmy late husband family want to claim all his property they have already claimthe one which is in France and Canada still yet they I not satisfy  withdose fund which they have already claim.
They I after my life because I refusedto release to them the fund in West Africa for that reason they choose tomaltreat me and my daughter  like a slave so I decide to run away with mydaughter before they kills us.

My late husband deposited the sum of $10.4million America dollars in bank here please I want you to help me and my onlydaughter to claim this fund as you can se will I cashless and hopeless all daylong my daughter cried because she was not brought up this way of suffering.

We want you to help us claim this fundso that we can relocate to your country 45% of the fund will be yours while 55%we be for me and my little daughter.

I will give you the bank details  and application when I see your positiverespond to this message with the below information…
contact my private E-mail address ( lillianrobertm at gmail.com )

1)your full name.....
2) country.....
3)passport or photo.....