[3dprinter-general] Segnalazione prodotto a Martin Pescatore

卢华樊 luhuafan at 163.com
Wed Aug 9 19:23:43 UTC 2017

forget the above information
Nice day, dear friend-:)
Hope this email find you well-:)
This is Ana, a lovely girl from China shenzhen, manufacturer of audio connectors,dc connectors ,alligator clips, test cable,
and rf connectors for 13 years.
After saw your website, I thought you might be interested in our product as below picture showed,
https://ae01.alicdn.com/kf/HTB1b2G.SpXXXXXYXpXXq6xXFXXXV.jpg
would you like to get some samples for testing , my friend ?We still have many other models,
i can send you our more information if it's okay for you,
dear friend -:)I'm here waiting for your reply-:)
all email send to  sales at koko-go.com
Contact person : Ana
whatsapp :+86-18126184197
E-mail :sales at koko-go.com