[3dprinter-general] Missing symbols for libarcus

Gregor Riepl onitake at gmail.com
Thu Nov 23 22:28:07 UTC 2017

Hi,

libArcus was accepted into unstable, but it's still missing symbols for
non-amd64 architectures in libarcus3.symbols.

I committed a fix, but I don't have any means to test it on all architectures
before releasing a new new Debian version.
Is it possible to use the Debian build infrastructure to make test builds?

If not:
@pere can you submit 3.0.3-2? Thanks!

For future library updates, I found this:
https://pkg-kde.alioth.debian.org/symbolfiles.html
The tool looks like a great helper for C++ libraries, but I haven't managed to
test it yet. It may also be possible to hide arch-specific symbols from
export, if they aren't part of the API. But that will likely require some help
from upstream.

In any case, it's coming!
Only Uranium and Cura are still missing from Debian.

Regards,
Greg