[3dprinter-general] Missing symbols in libArcus for arch:armel

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Wed Nov 29 18:20:43 UTC 2017

[Gregor Riepl]
> Yes, sorry...
> I just committed and retagged it.
>
> Removing a tag upstream is actually not hard:
> git push -d origin <my-tag>
>
> This doesn't affect the history, only the tag.

Actually, it only affect your tag, and the repo tag, but not the tag in
my git clone.  This is why I said it is hard, as the only way to
propagate the new tag is to ask everyone with the old tag to manually
remove their old tag from their repo and pull again.  I have no idea how
to track down everyone with the old tag.

Will upload soon.
--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen