[3dprinter-general] Cura 3.3.1

Petter Reinholdtsen pere at hungry.com
Sun Jul 8 19:10:33 BST 2018

[Gregor Riepl]
> I finally had time to package the latest Cura version (3.3.1).

As you will notice from the one-way conversation on IRC, I finally spare
disk space and had time to look at cura, and build and uploaded the new
version a few seconds ago.

Btw, when trying to use cura in testing, it hangs after drawing the
application window and showing a empty popup window on top of the
application window.  Any idea what is going on here?

The old mailing list is gone.  Any idea if a new list is created?

(PS: Kept the mailing list on cc to get automatic mail sorting. :)

--
Happy hacking
Petter Reinholdtsen