[3dprinter-general] New Printrun revision

Rock Storm rockstorm at gmx.com
Sun Jan 27 18:16:49 GMT 2019

Hi all,

I've prepared a new revision of Printrun which among other stuff, most
importantly, it fixes a bug which was blocking another package. Am I too
late for buster?

I need someone to sponsor the upload. Thorsten, you have been the sponsor
for printrun since the beginning but I guess you must be very busy these
days. Could you do it?

As usual, it should be ready for upload but for changing "UNRELEASED" to
"unstable" on the changelog. As a remainder, I use gbp with a
pristine-tar branch to build printrun.

Thanks a lot,

--
Rock Storm