[3dprinter-general] RFS: printurn/2.0.0~rc5-1

Rock Storm rockstorm at gmx.com
Fri May 10 15:08:48 BST 2019

Dear 3D Printing Team,

I'm looking for a sponsor for a new version of the 'printrun' package
[1].

This new version involves two major changes:
 * Upstream source: Printrun is now finally moving from Python 2 to 3.
 * Debian package: The package is now split into several smaller
   packages which provide different functionalities and a metapackage
   that installs them all.

I've tried to document this briefly on the NEWS.Debian file.

The package builds locally and passes CI checks [2]. It is as
lintian-clean as it can be. On my local machine, it passes autopkgtest
and, in a way, it passes piuparts (it is affected by bug #897040).

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/3dprinting-team/printrun
[2]: https://salsa.debian.org/3dprinting-team/printrun/-/jobs/169541

Please consider review and/or upload. Any suggestions or comments would
be appreciated.

Thanks a lot,

--
Rock Storm