[3dprinter-general] Please upload cura-engine 1:3.3.0-3

Gregor Riepl onitake at gmail.com
Fri Aug 16 08:19:12 BST 2019

Hi,

I just uploaded a patch to address the FTBFS on GCC 9 bug
(https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=925664) that was just
autoraised to serious level.

Without a fix, cura-engine (and consequently, cura) will be removed from
bullseye soon.

Upstream has failed to fix the bug in a portable manner, but with the feedback
on https://github.com/Ultimaker/CuraEngine/issues/984 and some testing of my
own, I have determined that the proposed solution (removing default(none) from
the OpenMPI pragma clauses) is a workable fix.

This should make the package buildable on GCC9 while keeping compatibility
with GCC8.

Please upload the fixed version 1:3.3.0-3 as soon as possible.

Thank you!
Gregor