[3dprinter-general] Please Sponsor Upload of Printrun 2.0.0~rc7-1

Rock Storm rockstorm at gmx.com
Tue Dec 22 10:49:20 GMT 2020

Dear 3D Printing Team,

This is just a friendly ping on my e-mail below. I could use some help
(a.k.a. sponsorship) to upload this new Printrun revision. It should be
a fairly quick one, it builds and it is lintian clean. If someone
already read this and has it on his/her to-do list please let me know
and I won't insist anymore.

Thanks a lot,
Rock

--