[3dprinter-general] pynest2d build failures

Gregor Riepl onitake at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 23:13:37 GMT 2022

> ... but it works for me, and in salsa-ci. I've been poking at this for
> some time, but I have absolutely no idea what the problem is. Probably
> a missing "mkdir" before trying to write to
> .pybuild/cpython3_3.9/build/src/, but why isn't that a problem for me?
>
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=pynest2d

I'm fishing in the dark here - but perhaps one of:

- build container build dir full
- transient storage issue
- permission issue (something running as root in there perhaps?)

Random searching turned up something related to your suspicion:
https://github.com/microsoft/CMake/commit/f9687e328f7ea64ea6384aae11af36fdd3a12643.diff
:

> +- Oops. Last commit did not create subdir before doing a touch on a
> +  file in it. So it fails of a type that is expected to have a
> +  location...

Could be a cmake version issue - did you compare that?