[3dprinter-general] Cura 5.0.0

Gregor Riepl onitake at gmail.com
Sat May 28 11:53:37 BST 2022

> [ERROR] Trying to retrieve setting with no value given: 'adhesion_extruder_nr'
>
> I can fix the test by adding `-s adhesion_extruder_nr=0` to the
> CuraEngine command line, but I have no idea if that's the correct fix,
> or if there's something wrong, so I have left it alone for now.
> (Again, revisit that when going to unstable.)

I think this might be an incompatible printer or material profile that
is being used. I've had this problem before.

Upstream doesn't seem to use their own tests properly (as you've
noticed), but nevertheless, this should be reported.

As for running tests in the Debian package build, I think a slicing test
with the built CuraEngine should suffice.
IIRC we've had such a test, but it may need to be updated with each
releases, in case the profile parameters change.