[3dprinter-general] RFS: printrun - minor revision

Rock Storm rockstorm at gmx.com
Sat May 28 13:46:15 BST 2022

Hi All,

Gentle reminder that I'm still looking for a sponsor for the latest
revision of the Printrun package [1]. It currently fails the CI
reprotest but I believe the issue resides within reprotest itself as
reported in [2] so I would argue Printrun passes the CI tests clean.

[1]: https://salsa.debian.org/3dprinting-team/printrun
[2]: https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=993339

Any questions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks a lot,
Rock

--
Rock Storm
Open PGP: C304 34B3 632C 464C 2FAF C741 0439 CF52 C968 32FD