[3dprinter-general] Release Uranium 5.0.0-5

Gregor Riepl onitake at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 23:04:23 BST 2024

Hi myon,

Could you release uranium 5.0.0-5 please?

It contains patches for #1074752 and #1074239, which currently break Cura.

I'd also be happy if you could take a look at the current state of https://salsa.debian.org/3dprinting-team/trimesh - this should finally fix the two broken plugins (on 64bit archs at least). I already added the necessary changes to Cura as well, but I haven't looked into fixing the version in bookworm yet.

Thanks!
Gregor