[3dprinter-general] Release Uranium 5.0.0-5

Gregor Riepl onitake at gmail.com
Tue Jul 9 23:24:44 BST 2024

Hi,

> Also uploaded now. I switched the hard-coded 64-bit archs list to
> Build-Depending on architecture-is-64-bit which is more flexible.

Thank you!
I was looking for a flag like this, but couldn't find anything in the Debian policy manual or other packages.

Is this documented somewhere?

> (There was one mistake in the original list, hppa is 32-bit, which I
> only learned about some time ago as well... One trick to remember is
> `dpkg-architecture -a hppa` which prints the info for that arch even
> on amd64 etc.)

Interesting... I looked at the Wikipedia page, and it said "64 bit":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PA-RISC
So I simply assumed Debian for HPPA was 64 bit.

> Is cura also ready for uploading?

Let's wait until the rest builds, and then I'll do a bit more testing.

Thanks,
Gregor