[Alioth-staff-replacement] Migrating tracker items

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Fri Feb 2 12:38:46 UTC 2018

Hi,

Congrats on leaving beta!

The non-Debian SANE project is also on its way to migrate.  Doing the
repositories is a no-brainer, the mailing lists will probably end up on
the Dominic's "interim" mail continuation server and I'm looking at
attaching our FRS artifacts to the corresponding release tags.  There
are only sixteen so I can manage doing that manually.

# I've already downloaded them but it would have been a lot easier if I
# could have rsync'd /var/lib/gforge/downlad/sane/.

What is still on my list of things to migrate is the SANE project's
collection of Tracker items.  There are well over 1600 with more than
400 still open.  I've tried the CSV export but that includes neither
attachments nor comments.  The export only appears to have the initial
submission and the current state.

I could script scraping the web pages but it would be a lot easier for
me (and on the server) if I could work from a dump of the project's data
(similar to the mbox file you provide for mailing list migration).  Can
that be arranged?

Either all of the project's DB data or "just" all of the tracker items
would be fine for me.

Thanks in advance,