[Alioth-staff-replacement] improved alioth-salsa test script (calls for testing/improvements)s

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Wed May 2 17:47:10 BST 2018

hi,

maybe i'm stupid but i'm also failing now with my 3rd "quick" attempt of
migration to salsa using the script...

holger at moszumanska:~/alioth-migration$ ./migrate-repo -v -d /srv/git.debian.org/git/collab-maint/anarchism.git /debian/anarchism

(GITLAB_TOKEN was set as an environment variable.)

is what I used and on "git fetch salsa" I see a very suspicious
"warning, no common commits" and then "git log salsa master" shows me it
imported some other git repo i frequently use.

So i'll now just trash debian/anarchism on salsa and look at this again
in 2 weeks or so when i have time. OTOH, if you own a "apt-get) install
anarchism" tshirt, maybe you want to help moving the repo from
collab-main to salsa?

(oh and the point of this mail is basically none. "it doesnt work for
me", mostly just curious if i'm the only one who cant get it to work.
But given i have limited time i guess i will just migrate my 20 or so
repos manually, and save braincells for later. sorry to not being able
to give better feedback.)

--
cheers,
	Holger