[Amavisd-new-debian-devel] Amavisd

Harald Jenny harald at a-little-linux-box.at
Wed Jul 27 16:29:13 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 12:40:37PM +1000, Brian May wrote:
> 2011/7/25 kysiek <kysiek at poczta.fm>:
> > whether you plan to do amavisd ver 2.7.0?

Hi all

> I have CCed the developer's mailing list which is probably the best
> place to ask questions like these.

I have a question concerning bugs already fixed in amavisd-new but not closed in the bugtracker: How do you prefer that they should be threated? Should they just be closed with the fixed version in bugtracker, should a new Closes line be appended to the latest changelog entry or should the changelog paragraph of the corresponding version be modified? I ask this because there does not seem to be any kind of official policy on this matter and I just want to make it right...

> Thanks
> --
> Brian May <brian at microcomaustralia.com.au>

Bye