[Android-tools-devel] android-platform-build

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 04:24:45 UTC 2015

Hi Hans,

The latest zopfli package so far does not have the libraries and headers we
need, so the update is still pending. After the maintainer uploads a newer
version I will start packaging the Marshmallow version.

Still feel uncomfortable not able to access the packaging repo of zopfli.
:( Shall we ping him again?

Regards,
Kai-Chung Yan

Hans-Christoph Steiner <hans at at.or.at> 於 2015年11月10日週二 下午11:14寫道: