[Android-tools-devel] RFS: First Wave of Android Marshmallow SDK Uploading

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Mon Jan 11 08:14:09 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I have prepared the first wave of Android Marshmallow SDK package
uploading. These packages include:

  * android-platform-build_1:6.0.0+r26-1~stage1
  * android-platform-frameworks-native_1:6.0.0+r26-1
  * android-platform-external-libunwind_6.0.0+r26-2
  * android-platform-external-libselinux_6.0.0+r26-2

All of them can be cloned via our Alioth Git server
<https://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/android-tools>.

These packages are independent from each other so they can be reviewed
and uploaded simultaneously. Note that android-platform-build is being
uploaded a stage1 version. After this upload we will be ready to
upload the next wave of packages.

Sorry to keep everybody waiting for so long, we can't achieve the goal
without the help of the maintainers of f2fs-tools and zopfli. Thank
you so much!

Cheers,
Kai-Chung Yan

--