[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-libcore_6.0.1+r10

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 14:46:42 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have prepared android-platform-libcore_6.0.1+r10 which generates the
following java library packages:

  * libdex-java: Dependency of "dx" in Build-tools
  * libandroid-json-java: AOSP implementation of JSON library

libandroid-json-java does not belong to any components of Android SDK,
but I found that pkg-java is maintaining a libandroid-json-org-java
which is exactly this one, so I am planning to replace that package
with ours.

This package does not depend on any other Android packages. git-diff
also shows neither libdex-java nor libandroid-json-java has
differences between 6.0.0_r26 and 6.0.1_r10.

Regards,
Kai-Chung Yan

--
/*