[Android-tools-devel] RFS: android-platform-system-core_6.0.0+r26-1~stage1

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 13:11:21 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have prepared android-platform-system-core_6.0.0+r26-1~stage1:

  * New upstream release
  * stage1 upload
    - Remove <!stage1> sections in d/control
    - export DEB_BUILD_PROFILES = stage1 in d/rules
  * Use traditional import-orig way to fetch source
  * Change version scheme to follow upstream
  * Makefiles independent from Quilt
  * Add support for Build-Profiles
  * New binary packages:
      - adb
      - android-libadb(-dev)
      - android-libbacktrace(-dev)
      - android-libbase(-dev)
      - android-libsparse(-dev)
      - android-libutils(-dev)
      - android-libziparchive(-dev)
      - android-platform-system-core-headers
      - fastboot
  * Remove android-libzipfile(-dev): Removed from upstream
  * New patches:
    - disable_android_set_abort_message.diff
    - add_missing_headers.diff: Various headers are missing which causes
      compiler errors
    - use_separated_cutils_atomic.diff: cutils/atomic.h uses stdatomic.h which
      is not supported by C++11
    - libutils_use_unique_ptr: Use std::unique_ptr instead of Bionic's one
  * d/control:
    - Add (Build-)Depends:
      - android-libunwind(-dev)
      - libsafe-iop-dev
      - android-platform-build-headers
    - Add myself to Uploaders
    - Change architecture to i386 & amd64
    - Fix Vcs-Git typo
    - Update android-liblog(-dev) package description

There are several Lintian outputs that may need explanations:

hardening-no-fortify-functions:
  I set the compiler flags appropriately but I have no idea why
libziparchive is still not hardening.

extended-description-is-probably-too-short & duplicate-long-description:
  Most libraries in this android-platform-system-core do not have
documentation describing their functionalities or usages, so I have to
write similar descriptions for them.

Regards,
Kai-Chung Yan

--