[Android-tools-devel] Propose to Upload android-libunwind and android-libselinux to Unstable

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sun Feb 7 09:25:51 UTC 2016

It is important to force building against the same SDK version for all
packages, so I think that the #2 option is the best.  We want to stick
as close as possible to how Google builds the Android SDK to avoid
introducing odd bugs.  That means that these packages need to require
that they are always only built against Android SDK libaries of the
exact same version.  Uploading to experimental is providing us a way to
test whether that is happening.

I wonder if there is a way to do force the upstream version, but allow
any package version, something like this:

  android-libunwind-dev (= 6.0.0+r26)

Or this:

 android-libunwind-dev (>= 6.0.0+r26 << 6.0.0+r27)

.hc

殷啟聰: