[Android-tools-devel] Order of Uploading experimental AOSP Packages to unstable

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Sun Feb 7 16:07:56 UTC 2016

Hi Hans,

I originally intended to add this to our wiki but since the uploading
order highly depends on the actual situation, it maybe not appropriate
to add it to the wiki. Hence I am writing the order here.

1. android-platform-external-libunwind
    android-platform-external-libselinux
    android-platform-libcore
    android-platform-frameworks-native
    android-platform-build_stage1
2. android-platform-system-core_stage1
3. android-platform-system-extras
    android-platform-libnativehelper
    android-platform-frameworks-base
4. android-platform-dalvik
    android-platform-build
    android-platform-system-core

By the way, we will need another staged upload for
android-platform-frameworks-compile-* packages also because of
circular dependencies.

Happy Chinese new year!
Kai-Chung Yan

--