[Android-tools-devel] Comments regarding android-platform-development_6.0.1+r16-1_amd64.changes

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Feb 22 10:00:15 UTC 2016

Thanks for adding those seamlik.  FYI, here are a couple of command
lines that I find helpful for the debian/copyright process:

licensecheck -r *|cut -d : -f 2-222|sort -u
grep -r -i copyright *|cut -d : -f 2-222|sort -u

That'll show a list of licenses and copyright holders to make sure those
are fully listed.

.hc

殷啟聰: