[Android-tools-devel] Is Android AVD Manager still to be packaged or is it packaged ?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Feb 22 10:08:34 UTC 2016

I was just thinking about the 'android' command for managing the SDK
downloads.  I was thinking that it should still be able to fully
download things from Google, but put those all into
/var/lib/android-sdk.  Since the official Android SDK binaries have a
non-free license, I think that Android developers will need access to
Google binaries for a long time coming.

FYI, the plain qemu in Debian runs the official Android emulator images
just fine.  Last I heard, Google was working to upstream their qemu
changes, so they might have achieved that already.

.hc

殷啟聰: