[Android-tools-devel] lombok-ast and Lint

殷啟聰 seamlikok at gmail.com
Mon Mar 21 15:57:09 UTC 2016

Hi,

I think we should keep all JARs in /usr/share/java rather than in a
special place, and we can prefix them with groupId like "com.android".
Placing the JARS somewhere else seems to violate Debian Java Policy
section 2.4, and we don't seem to benefit anything from it.

The versioning of Jack and Jill is not absolutely clear right now but
I think I have figured it out. Once I get icu4j updated and
android.jar packaged I will start dealing with Jack and Jill.

Regards,
Kai-Chung Yan