[Android-tools-devel] lombok-ast and Lint

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Mon Mar 21 21:19:47 UTC 2016

Am 21.03.2016 um 22:02 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:

> For the gradle plugin, are there any gradle plugins packaged for Debian
> yet?  I imagine those don't go into /usr/share/java since they'd only be
> useful to gradle.

gradle-jflex-plugin was one of the new build-dependencies for apktool.

https://packages.debian.org/sid/all/libgradle-jflex-plugin-java/filelist

Although it is a Gradle plugin it provides both Maven artifacts and a
versioned/unversioned jar in /usr/share/java. It all depends on how you
set up your build.gradle file and from what repos you want to pull.
Usually you would want to use Maven repos which can be automatically
transformed with gradle-debian-helper but sometimes you might prefer a
flatDir repo and point to your unversioned jar in /usr/share/java
instead. As long as the name of the jar is unique, it doesn't hurt to
provide a jar in /usr/share/java too.

Markus