[Android-tools-devel] would bionic be packaged ?

shirish शिरीष shirishag75 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 15:33:20 UTC 2016

Dear all,

Forgive me if I'm wrong. As per my understanding, Google created
Bionic as Glibc was thought to be big and unwieldy. It is also one of
the reasons why even ulibc was created. If we are going to be true to
android, would we also be having bionic or ulibc sometime soon and if
yes, would those packages be in conflict with the glibc library or how
is that going to work ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bionic_%28software%29

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UClibc

I did searches using $aptitude search $PACKAGENAME and more often than
not, it does give some answers even if the naming is a little
different, but this time both are blank.

Look forward to know.

--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल