[Android-tools-devel] android-platform-tools-base and apktool

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Thu Mar 24 20:30:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

I have filed a syncrequest bug on launchpad.net for
android-platform-tools-base. [1]
Thanks to Chirayu Desai who discovered a drop-in-replacement for the
Little Endian data input stream implementation, I could cherry-pick his
commit and uploaded a new revision of Apktool to unstable. Hopefully
this one will be synced automatically due to the grave bug that I had
filed earlier. [2]

@.hc I still can't push to the android-tools git repository because I'm
not a member of scm_android-tools. But the latest changes are still
available here: [3]

Regards,

Markus

[1]