[Android-tools-devel] arm64 & armhf builds?

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Mon Mar 28 08:19:45 UTC 2016

Hey Neil,

Sounds like you are in the perfect position to do this porting and
maintenance since you are working with lots of ARM hardware, and want to
use the Android SDK on ARM as part of your regular work. So I think the
best workflow here is if you start building the android-tools packages
on ARM, and submitting fixes/patches as you go.  If you are committed to
doing this work, then I think it makes the most sense for you to join
the android-tools team, then directly commit to the git repos.
Otherwise, if you have just bits of time here and there, then submitting
patches in bug reports is probably the best way.

.hc

Neil Williams: