[Android-tools-devel] android-platform-tools-base and apktool

Markus Koschany apo at debian.org
Mon Mar 28 19:32:06 UTC 2016

Am 28.03.2016 um 19:48 schrieb Hans-Christoph Steiner:

> Thanks for the apktool update!

You're welcome.

> 'apo' on alioth is listed as a member of the android-tools team, as
> "Co-maintainer", same level as Kai-Chung:
>
> https://alioth.debian.org/project/admin/users.php?group_id=100802
>
> Any other ideas?

Could you try "apo-guest" instead because that's actually my current
Alioth name. I guess I'll have to ask the Alioth team to change the name
to "apo" and I will do so soon but in the meantime "apo-guest" should work.

P.S.: I have filed another syncrequest bug for lombok-ast but I'm not
sure, if they will meet my wishes.

Cheers,

Markus